You Have All the Time There Is: Techniques in Managing Time that Actually Work!
This in-service workshop will help your direct care staff:
- discuss time management as a tool to best use available time.
- discuss the concept of overlapping tasks and apply it to actual work settings
- discuss the myth of multitasking
- demonstrate prioritizing skills.
- discuss interruptions as part of the support workers’ role.
- discuss and apply the LASS approach to managing interruptions
- demonstrate how to decline a task that exceeds time or worker’s scope.
This session will focus on practical time management techniques that a direct care worker can actually use. We’ll discuss overlapping tasks, prioritizing, managing interruptions and dividing tasks. We will also discuss how to say no diplomatically when you must decline a task.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
To book this training for your staff or for more information, call us at 416-256-3010 or 1-800-267-6272 ext 229 or e-mail email@example.com.