Teams That Thrive: Creating a Coaching Culture
This in-service workshop will help supervisors:
- identify their own coaching style
- learn how to identify coaching opportunities and needs within their organization
- learn how coaching may help teams to identify their strengths, increase their self-awareness, problem solve, apply new skills and communicate more effectively
As organizational needs shift, team members are often expected to perform in new ways for which they may not be adequately prepared. This can lead to frustration, poor performance and unachieved personal and organizational goals. This workshop will show you how you can strengthen the capacity of your team through coaching.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
For more information, or to book this workshop, please call us at 416-256-3010 / 800-267-6272 ext. 229 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.