Professionalism and Service-Excellence
This in-service workshop will help your front-line staff to:
- understand the core concepts of accountability, reliability and integrity
- identify essential interpersonal and communication skills
- strengthen their problem solving skills
- define concepts of privacy
- enhance their time management techniques
Front-Line Staff provide service in a fast-paced, ever changing environment which requires time management skills and the ability to exercise initiative. The wide variety of clients and situations require well developed interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills. Accountability, reliability and integrity are characteristics essential to ensure quality care.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
For more information, or to book this workshop, please call us at 416-256-3010 / 800-267-6272 ext. 229 or email us at email@example.com.