Building a Culture of Person and Family-Centred Care in Your Organization: A Workshop for Supervisors, Managers and Team Leaders
Over the next three years, our government will work to
ensure that our system truly puts the needs of clients and caregivers at its centre.
Patients First: A Roadmap to Strengthen Home and Community Care
This in-service workshop will help leadership teams:
- learn about the meaning and benefits of PFCC
- gain a better understanding of a leader’s role in promoting and supporting this approach
- discuss strategies for embedding PFCC throughout your organization
- identify ways to address barriers to culture change
Leaders of home and community support organizations play a critical role in ensuring the services provided by their staff are client and family-centred. This highly interactive workshop is designed to build a strong culture of person and family-centred care across your organization, improve the client and family experience and assist with meeting accreditation standards. A PFCC train-the-trainer session is also available.
Capacity Builders is very pleased to partner with the Saint Elizabeth PFCC Institute to make this highly interactive workshop available provincially.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
Supervisors - you may also be interested in the workshop Putting Clients and Families First! A Workshop for Personal Support Workers
For more information, or to book this workshop, please call us at 416-256-3010 / 800-267-6272 ext. 229 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.