My "To Do" List is Out of Control!!! Managing Supervisor Overload
This in-service workshop will help your supervisors:
- discuss the four "I's" of overload and relate each
to the participant’s own work experience.
- understand how to manage interruptions
- use “Head and Heart” questions to address situations
- use 5 tips to tame the torrent of information
- identify the positive and negative roles gossip may play; describe steps to manage it
Do you ever wish there was an easier way to get through the day? Does your “to do” list somehow seem to get longer, not shorter, as the day goes on? This workshop provides lots of practical ideas to help you manage supervisor overload. We’ll discuss the four “I’s” of Overload: Interruptions, Information, In-Process and Inflammation, and identify ways to cope with each. This is an interactive session for supervisors in any setting - bring your challenges to discuss!
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
For more information, or to book this session, please call us at 416-256-3010 / 800-267-6272 ext. 229 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.