Managing Conflict with Angry Clients
This in-service workshop will help your staff:
- understand the dynamics of conflict escalation
- de-escalate tense situations
- make people feel heard
- avoid hostility when giving information
- generate win-win solutions.
This interactive session will zero in on one of the most challenging aspects of service provision - dealing with angry clients and their caregivers. Participants will learn the dynamics of conflict and how to problem solve to find effective “win-win” solutions for all. They will also learn active listening techniques so they can get to the heart of the problem. This workshop is appropriate for any staff or volunteer working directly with clients and their caregivers, and is especially helpful for front-line staff.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
For more information, or to book this session, please call us at 416-256-3010 / 800-267-6272 ext. 229 or email us at email@example.com.