Making Communication Work: Essential Skills for Front-Line Staff
This in-service workshop will help your staff:
- demonstrate communication that supports understanding and collaboration with the client
- discuss and apply Person-Centred Communication and Person-Centred Conversation techniques and tools
- understand barriers to communication, and how to overcome them
- define toxic communication, discuss how to recognize it, what causes it, how it can affect communication among members of the team and what you can do about it
- manage the workplace grapevine and explore strategies for dealing with it
This workshop will help staff to become better listeners, get their message across clearly, and more effectively resolve challenges with clients and peers. This workshop is very interactive and will address real work situations where conflict, gossip and toxicity damage team trust and success.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
For more information, or to book this workshop, please call us at 416-256-3010 / 800-267-6272 ext. 229 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org