This in-service workshop will help your staff to:
- reflect on their experiences of conflict and their own social and cultural identities
- understand how cultural dynamics impact behaviour, communication and conflict styles
- examine how stereotypes and prejudice begin and are reinforced
- identify inclusive ways to think and behave
In many not-for-profit organizations, clients, staff and volunteers represent a rich diversity of cultures. Unfortunately, our differences can often lead to miscommunication and conflict. This interactive workshop encourages reflection about our experiences as members of diverse communities and workplaces, helping to develop inclusive attitudes. Participants learn to appreciate what others bring to the table, while identifying ways to have them understand and meet their needs so they can all walk away winners. Participants will have the opportunity to practice skills and overcome challenges through self-reflection, simulations, small group exercises and large group discussion.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
For more information, or to book this workshop, please call us at 416-256-3010 / 800-267-6272 ext. 229 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.