Healthy Relationships: Building Successful Boundaries with Clients
This in-service workshop will help your front-line staff:
- describe the impact of work settings and employer policy on boundaries
- identify common sources of boundary challenges
- describe the “head and heart” forces that shape how we respond to a boundary challenge
- identify risks in crossing boundaries
- demonstrate effective boundary setting and communication of boundaries
- demonstrate effective techniques to respond to boundary challenges
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
For more information, or to book this workshop, please call us at 416-256-3010 / 800-267-6272 ext. 229 or email us at email@example.com.