Ethics for Front-Line Staff
This in-service workshop will help your staff:
- define ethics and morality and distinguish between the two
- distinguish between an ethical issue, an ethical problem, and an ethical dilemma
- describe moral distress and the application of relational ethics
- discuss ethics in practice
- describe practical skills to support ethical practice
Ethics is about right and wrong and the reasons that we give for our choices. In this highly interactive workshop, participants will learn about the development of morality, and discuss the three moralities that caregivers must integrate into their own moral life. There will be lots of opportunity to explore ethics using real-life scenarios.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
To book this training for your staff or for more information, call us at 416-256-3010 or 1-800-267-6272 ext 229 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org