Effective Delegation: Building the Skills and Abilities of Your Team
This in-service workshop will help supervisors:
- explore their own perspectives on delegation
- review the scope of practice of the staff they supervise
- determine the benefits to the organization
- develop a plan to implement effective delegation
- identify potential barriers and develop an action plan to address these
As a supervisor, one of your key roles is helping your staff to develop to their potential. But handing over responsibility can be difficult, especially when it sometimes seems so much faster just to do the job yourself! Learn how to delegate effectively to maximize the skills and performance of your teams, improve staff retention, and perhaps even free up some of your own time.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
For more information, or to book this workshop, please call us at 416-256-3010 / 800-267-6272 ext. 229 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.