This in-service workshop will help your staff understand:
- what a client record should contain (and what it should not contain!)
- sector standards and guidelines for documentation
- how to tell the difference between need to know and nice to know information
- access, handling, storage and retention requirements for client records
If it’s not written down, it doesn’t exist. Clear, appropriate documentation, properly kept, ensures your clients get the service they require in an effective manner. It can also save your organization time, money and in some cases – embarrassment.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
To book this training for your staff or for more information, call us at 416-256-3010 or 1-800-267-6272 ext 229 or e-mail email@example.com.