Customer Service in Human Service Organizations
This in-service workshop will help your staff:
- understand the key concepts of customer service
- anticipate your clients’ needs
- know the difference between internal and external customers
- stay calm and confident when dealing with complaints and impossible requests
For those working in human service organizations, customer service is much more than just being courteous on the phone. You need the skills of an expert problem-solver, communicator and mediator in order to match diverse client needs with agency resources. This workshop is very interactive – participants are encouraged to share their success stories and explore new ways to provide service that is responsive and client-focused.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
For more information, or to book this workshop, please call us at 416-256-3010 / 800-267-6272 ext. 229 or email us at email@example.com