Addressing and Preventing Workplace Bullying: Strategies and Tools for Supervisors
This in-service workshop will help supervisors learn:
- the definition of workplace bullying
- how to respond to reports of bullying from staff and clients
- techniques for supporting staff who complain of bullying, and effectively dealing with bullies
- strategies to minimize bullying and promote a respectful workplace
- the steps to appropriately respond to acts of incivility and bullying
One of the most frequent causes of workplace conflict is bullying which often takes the form of personal or psychological harassment. When left unchecked, bullying damages workplace morale, creating serious psychological impacts, absenteeism, high employee turnover, and eventually affects the reputation of the organization. This workshop provides supervisors with the skills to effectively respond to bullying behaviour in the workplace.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Session:
- How Long Is the Workshop?
- Can It Be Customized to Address Specific Challenges Faced by Our Staff?
For more information, or to book this workshop, please call us at 416-256-3010 / 800-267-6272 ext. 229 or email us at email@example.com.